Welcome to Morgan ISD!
Morgan ISD receives a formula-funded grant annually called the Every Student Succeeds Act Consolidated Grant for Federal Funds. The purpose of these funds is to ensure that our most challenged and At-Risk students stay on track for graduation.
For 2021-2022, Morgan ISD received in Title I 211 an initial allocation of $48,007, for Title II, A 255 the initial allocation is $5,703 and for Title IV, A 289 an initial amount of $10,000 will be received. Morgan ISD chooses to receive these funds in a way that provides the greatest flexibility for us as a school-wide Title I, A served campus and that means that we utilize REAP so that our Title II, A, and Title IV, A funds can all be used as if they serve the same purposes and intents as Title I, A funds. Morgan ISD will fund the following activities for 21-22 with these funds:
* Salary for a Pre-K paraprofessional and an ESL Liaison
* Professional Development for all instructional staff and campus leaders to grow the instructional skill/leadership skills of the personnel on the campus
* Funds for general supplies and materials to support student academic achievement
* Funds for travel and conference registration to support educator growth and competencies
Morgan ISD will also receive $170,924 through the 2020-2022 CRRSA ESSER II Federal Grant Application. These stimulus fund dollars are to address issues the district had exposed or created by the COVID-19 pandemic. Morgan ISD will spend these funds on the following activities:
* Retention stipends for all of our staff
* Classroom supplies for our teachers
* Purchase of a new bus
Juan Ramirez, Jr.
Superintendent, Morgan ISD
Welcome to our newly updated website! Please check back often for updates and tell a friend!