Are you BoReD yet?!?!
There are so many fun things you can do with your family during this time at home.
Here are some ideas:
- DIY art projects
- Paint pretty piggy-planters
- Grow hibiscus flowers
- Plant a tree
There are also many things you can do if your parents are busy or at work.
- Patricipate in the weekly activity.
- Join a Book Club.
- Make a Happy-To-See-You signs for the kitchen staff and breakfast/lunch delivery people.
- Write letters to local hospitals, grocery stores, and first responders for sacrificing family time, and possibly their health, to help others.
- Keep in touch with grandparents, neighbors, and friends by email, text or social media.
- Record yourself reading a book, telling jokes, or recognizing someone special and then posting on our Morgan ISD website.
Whatever you do, be safe, exercise great handwashing skills,
practice social distancing, and be KIND to others.